Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Eating on my own

When it comes to meal time, I'll insist that Mommy let me feed myself. And since I'll always mess things up, Mommy will put me on a high chair and guide me when I'm putting the food into my mouth.

Initially, I tend to use my left hand to feed myself, but Mommy will try to correct me to use my right hand instead. After sometime, she'll let me do it naturally, regardless of left or right. I overheard Mommy told Daddy that she started writing with left hand, but Gong Gong corrected her when she's still small. So maybe that's why she tried to correct me initially, but stopped herself later as she heard Amah saying left-handers are generally more creative. Anyway, I'm more towards a right-hander now.

Erm... at least today I could feed myself without needing Mommy's interference. If not, they won't be able to get this pictures, hehe...






No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails