Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, April 07, 2012

The much needed haircut

I've been looking forward so much to this day, more than her, because I wanted to end the hair tying task as soon as possible. However, the little girl was not happy. 

Took awhile to convince her to go, and only succeeded after the hairdresser offered her a sweet. 
Kids will always be kids....

 Still refused to smile. Made me feel so guilty for making her cut her hair

 So much hair has been cut off! This was the first time SY grew her hair so long


  A smile finally...


2 comments:

Magda said...

you have beautiful daughter. She's just incredible princess when she's smiling :) cheers!

ablogaway said...

Thanks a lot magmor :)

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails