Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Barbie Makeover

On my 5th lunar birthday, I got to a experience something new - a total Barbie makeover experience! I've happily changed into the Barbie dress and heels, but when they started to apply the make-up on me, I cried! So since the slumber party was going to start soon, Mommy told the girl that I'll come back later instead.


Barbie slumber party - can u see me in pyjamas with my pillow and a barbie doll?


Guess what we did there? Just watching the Fashion FairyTale Movie from a CD, which I've already watched many times at home! Anyway, I got some sweets from Santa Clause, as well as a gift towards the end of the show. 

The next day, I had an appointment with Mickey & Minnie, but Mei Mei suddenly developed high fever. So Mommy took her to the hospital, while Daddy & Amah took me to see my mousie friends.


I took my own mickey along too! I actually won a free ticket to the Disney on Ice -World of Fantasy show by answering a question correctly. 

After that, I went for my Barbie make-over...
Barbie in transformation...

Did I cry? Mommy asked. Err.. yes I did. Coz it's my first time having make-up and I'm afraid! What an excuse.... Anyway, Amah managed to soothe me and I'm fine in no time. 


Ta-da! Do I look like Barbie?

We didn't buy the softcopy so here's what you see after we took a shot of the 4R hardcopy that we have.

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails