Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, December 11, 2006

My birthday presents

Finally I got to open my birthday presents at night (I have a long nap after my party, it's such a tiring day). Here's my fire engine from Ah Pek :)

I got a Doggy from Chik Chik... he likes my fire engine too!


And I've got another dog (Snoopy) from Aunty Ah Chin, and looks like both dogs have a great time with my fire engine....

and uh oh! Looks what Mommy is doing with my toys! I was so mad!!!!

I was so excited with my new toys that I have to postpone opening the rest of my presents to another day... coz I've been playing with them till very late at night. Even dreamt about it in my sleep!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails