Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ouchh... !!


Last weekend daddy said my finger nails were too long and always scratch my own face, so he decided to cut the nails for me. However, I was too "yai yai", always move around, so... so... daddy accidentally cut my finger! The blood came out just like water from the pipe, so much and could not stop! Luckily my mummy was so calm and keep pressing my finger using the facial cotton to stop the bleeding. Daddy felt very guilty and kept saying sorry to me. Don't worry, dad! I'm ok. (By the way, this is the third time my finger was cut! 1st time by mummy, second time by grandma, and third time by.... oh, adults, can't you be more careful and caring?)

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails