Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Mile Stone


Last night, I was "yai yai" and did not want to sleep. Daddy had to find all ways to play with me and get me into sleep. But when I saw the new toys (just bought by grandma from Gurney Drive), I was so excited and suddenly started to crawl. Er.. however, it's moving backward! Hehe, first time mah, and reverse is easier than forward. It made daddy so excited but unfortunately mummy was in a date with Datuk Zhou (zhougong => sleeping). And since it has passed 12 o'clock midnight, actually it's considered as today. What so special about today?? => It's my 5th month birthday in lunar calendar! Happy Birthday to me...

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails