Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Friday, January 27, 2012

The 'magic' spectacles

One day, we got our eyes checked in school. I couldn't see what they're asking us to read, and I cried. Many of my friends cried too. The person who checked us consoled us, saying that it's ok. We'll be able to see again after Mommy got us a pair of nice spectacles. I brought home a note with my prescription power that day.

After I got my pink spectacles, I was amazed. "Wow, Mommy, the white board is so much clearer now!". It's like magic! 
Mommy said I look like an old maid... bad Mommy

Oh, luckily I didn't need to wear it for long. Read here if you're interested to find out more!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails