Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, February 04, 2010

My little mousey

Yesterday when I went to fetch Sze Juin from the babysitter's house, she told me that my little mousey's getting very good at getting her attention.

Scenario 1
Babysitter: Ni chiang huai dan, Auntie bu  yau ni liao
(You're so naughty, Aunty don't want you already)
SJ: Yau la, yau la, yau la (kept on saying until the babysitter have to say what SJ wished to hear)

Scenario 2
When the babysitter tried to ignore her, SJ would use both her hands to pull the babysitter's face till she looked at her

I guess she'll miss my little mousey when she finished her contract end of this month. And it surprised me when the babysitter said bye bye to her, SJ replied, "See you!" and happily trotted away after me, before she went on with our usual conversations.

SJ: Mommy ah, Daddy leh?
Me: At home
SJ: Jie Jie leh?
Me: At home
SJ: Aunty leh?
Me: At her house too
SJ: Oh, ni kan, Aunty chuan, mei mei (Oh, you see, Aunty wears, pretty - pointing to her blouse and pants)

Recently the babysitter had given SJ and SY some very nice clothes and shoes too, which SJ happily paraded in front of MIL (she really turned round and round, with one hand holding her buttock, in front of MIL). What a funny sight - we couldn't help laughing as she kept saying, "Amah, ni kan" (Amah, you see) and turned until MIL paid attention to her.

1 comment:

Pet said...

So nice can talk already. I'm still waiting for mine to talk!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails