Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Kok Kok Beh

I've been requesting for Kok Kok Beh everytime we go kai kai. Well, it means rocking horse in Hokkien. That's the term that Amah used for the fun rides. So now, Daddy would take me to the kiddy's amusement center in Jusco at least once a week since I've been asking for it. I'm now an expert at putting in the tokens myself, and have familiarized myself with nearly all the rides and games there.


All about cars...


Here we go a merry-go-round


If you noticed, I have a niu niu (cow in Mandarin) with me throughout the rides. Nope, it's not mine, I picked it up from one of the shelves on my way here. It's been a habit of mine to bring a toy along for the rides. And after the rides, I would return it back :)

Now Daddy finds this is the most worthwile of all, since it's the longest and I could follow the instructions too.



Oh, no more! But hey, let's get violent a bit.


And it's bowling time!

Followed by more fun!


How nice if I could have this everyday!

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Wahhh...looks like you can spend hours on end there eh?

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails