Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Can you guess who is who?

I am a very rigid mom. Since both my elder girls took their first studio shot when they were exactly 8 months old, I decided to do the same with my youngest baby. Yes, even though up to the point of taking a half day's leave to have this accomplished (The first two turned 8 months on a non-working day, but this one didn't). But I'm lucky I have a very accommodating husband :)

So, here are all of them at exactly 8 months old. Can you guess who is who?  
The images are blur because I snapped from their photo frames


Scroll down for tips...
























Hint... this is Yao

And here are the Jie Jies... do you see any resemblance? 


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails