Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2nd Visit to the Dentist

It was not even 6 months yet, and I have to visit the dentist again. You see, I complained about my sore tooth on the eve of CNY, but when Mommy checked on me, she found nothing wrong.

However, she also noticed that the filling I had last time were fading away, so she had made an appointment for me with the dentist before CNY itself, that was before I complained about my tooth. It happened that our schedules always clashed with the appointment dates and since it's always full, we had to wait for a few more weeks. But as we kept on procrastinating, finally my appointment with Mommy's regular dental in Penang arrived first, so Mommy decided to bring me there instead (yes, it's really a long queue to get an appointment with this particular dentist, so Mommy had scheduled that months earlier).

On that particular time, Jie Jie had to attend an event in school in conjunction with the CNY celebration (yes, it's the 10th day of CNY), so Mommy took me to the dentist while Daddy took her there.

We still had to wait for nearly an hour even though we had an appointment, and Mommy started to get impatient because she wanted to bring me to watch the CNY event with Jie Jie after we're done. Still, it was worth the wait.

After the dentist inspected me, he told Mommy that he dared not guarantee that a filling will help, since I've complained of a pain. Anyway, it's worth to try. Furthermore, he saw two holes and he would need to drill instead of paste them with filling like my first time. Mommy was worried if I couldn't sit still with the drilling, what would happen. They tried to convince me, and I was all game for it. I not only managed to go thru the whole process without crying or moving, I had 2 fillings! Gee, Mommy was really proud of me. Even the dentist was amazed, and asked the nurse Jie Jie to give me stickers!

See how co-operative I was? 

 No pain at all!

The last step, shining of the light to make the filling strong

When I was done, it's Mommy's turn for checkup, and I sat there patiently waiting for her. Now, would you say I'm a good girl coz I actually waited till Mommy's done with her scaling. I was rewarded with my favourite soya bean drink after that, yay!

No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails