Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our First Pet

Today is a very important day! On 101010, we got our first pet! Too bad no one take any photos of us shopping for our new pet, but here's what we have after we setup everything

Oops, no fish yet...
(Mei Mei was already having her afternoon nap, too tired from the shopping process just now)

Now, they are moving into their new house - with a pink roof (my favourite color)


Can you see them? There are a total of 6 fishes, from 2 different categories

It was a gift from Amah. Mommy said if I can take good care of them, she'll buy more for me, or upgrade the aquarium to a bigger one next time.

Updates: The two blacky golden fish died 1 day later...oops! Amah burried them in her flower beds... RIP
 


No comments:

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails