Me and My Sisters

Me and My Sisters

Monday, October 25, 2010

A note to Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I was supposed to email you, but I figured out this would be a better way instead. You know what? When we logged into our email accounts last week, both our accounts have been deactivated! Mommy had not been writing to us for the past 1 year, you see... Well, it's not that bad as we could reactivate our accounts back, but, we LOST all our emails! All the love letters from Mommy and you were GONE! Sigh... looks like we can't rely on emails to keep a record of what we've been up to already.

So, while Mommy's figuring out a way on how to keep sending us things and keeping them safe at the same time, I'll resort to this way of communication first. Last week, Mommy told us that she'd show us how our flower girls dresses looked like, the ones that you selected from the studio. So I was curious and asked, "How did you know, Mommy? Daddy's not back yet and you can see already?"
"There's this thing called email, dear", Mommy told me.
"What's email?"
"It's something like a letter, but it can reach us much much faster. Inside that, we can include photos, etc".

So, let me show you a photo:
 Can you see what I'm holding? 
(p/s: We're wearing the princess dresses that Mommy bought from the Pasar Malam recently, pretty or not?)

Mommy got this during the Parents Day last Friday. Yes, I got 2 prizes! I hope you'll be able to attend our prize giving ceremony next month


If you're curious on my marks, here you go...
English - 100%
Maths - 100%
BM - 99%
Chinese - 98%
Science - 100%

It took Mommy awhile to figure out what's my mistakes in Chinese :) I have to explain to her! Well, looks like you're doing a great job, yeah Daddy, as Maths, Chinese & Science are under your charter. 

So, will you buy me a present? :)

Here's the present from HK Disneyland that 2nd Chik Chik bought for us - I took the shot myself!

And here's the pillow that Mommy bought us recently. Yes, we climbed onto the table, so Mommy insisted on taking a photo of us to show you how naught we were! 

We went to get another one as I was complaining since the first one was for Juin Juin's

Can you see the two cute little bags that Mommy bought for us too? It's a buy 1 free 1 promo....

Ok, it's getting late, night night. I hope you got my sms just now. Amah's the one who taught me how to compose that while Mommy's driving us back from our shopping trip.I typed that myself :) We missed you Daddy. Juin Juin and I kept telling Mommy how we missed you, especially when she's putting us to sleep. 

Love,
Sze Yi

1 comment:

peiszong said...

Wow, best performance. Congrates!

Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails